Eligible students may apply to their program of interest through the appropriate office of admissions for that particular program. A knowledgeable admissions representative will be prepared to provide you additional program information and assist you throughout the admissions process.
The following are the criteria used to determine student eligibility for the Enterprise Learning Partnership benefits:
- Must be an employee of and recommended by the partner organization
- Must be applying to an approved degree program as outlined by the agreement between Mercer and the employer.
- Must meet all academic and other eligibility requirements established by the University for acceptance as a degree-seeking student.
- Must apply and be accepted for admission to Mercer University.
- Must complete and submit all required paperwork and forms including a recent paycheck stub and a completed Attestation Form. Students must complete the Attestation Form prior to registration to be eligible for the tuition benefit.
- Must allow for periodic verification of employment and continued grant eligibility.
Admissions requirements will vary by program. Mercer’s online catalog(s) contains admission requirements for each college/school and each academic program at the University.
Financial aid services
Mercer offers financial aid to those who qualify, as well as flexible payment options. To learn more, students may contact the Office of Student Financial Planning.